[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar available for sale

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:36:49 -0400

"There have been some very convincing lunar-looking Eucrites that have
fooled some of the best. "

And there are some convincing lunar-looking eucrites that the best
have fooled the rest of us with. ;)

Some of them are so convincing that they are lunars, right? ;)

The Moroccans are no more or less trustworthy than any other
nationality - including Americans.

I know the score now. Others do also. That's all I am going to say
in public about it.