[meteorite-list] NWA 4734

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

HI ALL.
?we need a Little clarification concerning? nwa 4734 , an what greg caterton is selling,

those slice from greg c, look the real McCoy, and they are from the mass original; that was a complete stone classified by albert jambon,
?in first i get 409+67 gr? and sent 20 gr to albert that he has done the classification and later? mr oumama get the rest which is the rest from a complete stone of 1372 gr that he classified the stone by amlbert too;
the mass was split? by :
aziz habibi = 477 gr
stfean ralew =40 gr or so
oumama the rest wich is 855 gr
and there is nothing more as it is a complte stone

so mr oumama sold his stone to sbai mohamed and associates,

all is sold left in morroco , 409 gr by a, habibi and 400 gr by sbai associates,

so mr greg c , get his 11 gr from? sbai associates ,as he wrote to me;
congratulations on acquiring this wonderful and pristine lunar,

than actually he need not to classifies the stone if he has bough it from sbai associates, but need at least to confirm it,

what should be done in next situation by any dealer ,? lunar and martian are a heavy investment ,
and dealer from nwa or other part of the world take a big risk buying them , any one could clam that a stone is paired to this one ,
but there have been many stone mistaken for lunars and martians,
if a stone is not checked by a scientist as lunar or martian it must not be sold as one,

many dealer and collector invest a big money like 1000's of dollar in planetary meteorite and brought to the world of meteorite a pristine collection that had cost them much money to come at the end to sell slices for few dollars , they will never get back there money if there is a bad behavior and no respect of rules, a single collector could never afford to buy a planetary meteorite if there was not big dealers
we come to fact that without this dealers from other part of the world that market well planetary meteorite , there will be less and less classification and than there will be a brouhaha of what is what, and collector will not buy anymore any planetary meteorite....
the work done by? Norbert classen and dr randy korotev and dr??tony Irving to make statistics of lunar and martian is a wonderfully hard job and we thank them for that,
we need a fallow up system by??the nomcom for planetary statistics.

Moroccans dealers usually sell planetary as unclassified which is an other matter , they send a sample to a dealer who classifies the stone and put it in public, and this is the only way that big dealer could get planetary is by buying unclassified planetary,

coming to the pairing issue , i agree that even if lunar and martian are paired they must be confirmed by a scientist, to avoid confusion,

thanks for reading and let's keep this market growing ,
the best we behave good the best we have best market and better meteorite,

my 409 gr? nwa 4734 still intact it's from the untouchable and it's the main mass now,od nwa4734 as? it's the biggest one, from all what is founld 1372 gr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/3542986058/sizes/l/

by the way a big firebakll croosed over north erfoud yesterday nigh at 00.30 it looks big and went directly to algeria,
thanks
aziz habibi

?habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco