[meteorite-list] Meteorite or Meteorwrong?

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:18:02 EDT

>>Anyone have an idea of what the heck this is?<<

my second guess is a fine grained granite from earth. I've seen granite
just like this as xenoliths embedded in coarser grained granite behind the
Mt. Helix Station in La Mesa up near the top of the cross. I believe Eric
lives close to this area and he might be able to see it first hand. If he
does, tell the station inhabitants that Zay gives them his regards. :O) If you
can't find the station, I'm pretty sure you can find them also up near the
Helix cross...a local land mark.
geozay

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823248x1201398651/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May