[meteorite-list] Richard Norton...a Great man, Father, Husband, meteorite collector and Author

From: The Earth's memory <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:23:16 +0200

Dear Dorothy,

we wish to express our deepest sympathy and condolences
to you and all the familly/friends.

We spent wonderfull time with both of you and we will
always remember Richard.

We learned a lot from beeing with you and we had some
good laugh and excitement on so many subjects.

May the Light, God, Spirit of the Universe or whatever its name is,
been with Him and close next to You.

Your friends from France,

Bruno & Carine