[meteorite-list] Ash Creek the most expensive ordinary chondrite?‏

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:21:39 -0800

The only fakes that I could find were listed here:

http://shop.ebay.com/oldschool-av/m.html?_nkw=meteorite&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0

But they hardly look like meteorites at all - same goes for the rest
of the crap "oldschool-av" is selling. The oxide specimens to look
like oxide, but that's about it - even his impatite specimens are
crap.
Best to stay away from his auctions...
Jason