[meteorite-list] Dust in the wind

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 1:50:39 +0000

Hi Darren, All,

and here is where the detail is...sorry about the long link...never have figured out how to make those short links!!

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache:UCwD2iKBCesJ:www.dtm.ciw.edu/users/nittler/preprints/Busemann2009EPSL.pdf+*Busemann,+H.,+et+al.,+Ultra-primitive+interplanetary+dust+particles+from+the+comet+26P/Grigg%E2%80%93Skjellerup+dust+stream+collection,+Earth+Planet.+Sci.+Lett.+(2009),+doi:10.1016/j.epsl.2009.09.007&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgM5kH7cXN7mr3Fi2-a0t_e6k4x_4CtwCzFw95JP96axFpuafqTzeMji9qnO9121azGdv-IPp2M6dxaXlZunUbm8f0oftwb1g_skGOPr2omUnnPrkic7ewhIXjgbfCizPQUpWxH&sig=AFQjCNEIVrqaqzoT7PnhncC1OXm4Y_o3fQ

Graham, UK