[meteorite-list] eBay "Questions" / photos

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:33:48 +1100

I just right click and select "Save Picture As". It's always worked on all
auctions and I still haven't come across any where it doesn't work.

On another note here's a handy tip for all of you using US eBay. I've
noticed that you can't select only one type of feedback to view. (i.e.
positive OR neutral OR negative.) You can on eBay Australia. On a sellers
feedback page just pop a ".au" after eBay.com and hit enter. You will be
able to click on the totals in the summary box and bring up your selection.
Works a treat when buying from a new seller and picking up any repetitive
bad habits.

Cheers,

Jeff