[meteorite-list] AD - ebay auctions ending on Saturday

From: meteoriteshow at free.fr <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:55:57 +0100

Dear Fellow Listees,

Our ebay auctions ending on Saturday can be seen at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmeteoriteshow

For some reasons the quality of the pictures that I uploaded appears much
poorer than the original ones on my hard drive and I worked on the resolution in
order to upload again another version that you can now see on our announcement.
Sorry about that!

They include:

1- Al Haggounia 001 PRIM. AUB - 19.5g partslice
Partslice #006 weighing 7.4g, dimensions 72x43x3.2mm.
Cut in one of the freshest framents of Al Haggounia 001
Large & fragile partslice (fractured) displaying what is probably a ghost
chondrule in the fair grey matrix and an interesting oxydized vein.
STILL AT $1.00 STARTING PRICE!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330371285169

2- DaG 557 - CM2 - 2.88g partslice
PARTSLICE weighing 2.88g, dimensions 24x19x2.5mm
Quite FRESH CM2 (W2), it displays nice BLACK FUSION CRUST on the edge.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330371285510

3- DaG 945 - EUCRITE - 8.55g partslice
PARTSLICE #7 weighing 8.55g, dimensions 47x42x1.7mm
FRESH meteorite (W1), it displays nice BLACK FUSION CRUST on the edge.
Shipped in a display box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330371285750

4- NWA 5618 - 1.5g Partslice - EUC-Pmict
FRESH & GORGEOUS Partslice #16 weighing 1.5g, dimensions ~22x14x3mm.
VERY FRESH, Partially fusion crusted, with huge pyroxene cristals (pigeonite).
Shipped in a membran box (see pictures)
STILL AT $1.00 STARTING PRICE!!! NO BID YET!!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330371286901

5- OUED EL HADJAR - 2.7g frag - WITNESSED FALL!
CRUSTED Fragment weighing 2.7g, dimensions ~16x15x10mm.
~10% FUSION CRUSTED, many tiny chondrules in fair grey matrix.
STILL AT $1.00 STARTING PRICE!!! NO BID YET!!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330371287101

6- SAHARAN OC #3026e - 825.5g MAIN MASS
Three pieces weighing a total of 825.5g, including:
- The main mass weighing 800g,
- A slice weighing 12g
- Partslices weighing 13.5g
Displays relics of Fusion Crust on the outside and small chondrules on the cut
section.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330371287491

Thank you very much for watching and best wishes to ALL BIDDERS!!!
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)