[meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments from Canada toMorocco?

From: Aid Mohamed <aidmohamed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:59:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello List;
I? just want to know what is the aim of Greg in that? all the time when something is happen to Maroccan dealers, he's intervention is usually negative, as a Moroccan dealer I hate this manner, Plesae don't generalize! if anyone had a problem with someone, please try to solve it friendly....etc
its my point of view, list:what do you think about it?
best regards
Aid