[meteorite-list] Guide to "Newbies" (was Meteorites & Competition)

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:40:58 -0600

Como esta? Anne and List Richard's book will always be a standard.
I recently bought Caroline Smith, Sara Russell and Gretchen Benedix's
new book "Meteorites". These gals "Drs" put together a great book for
those with the slightest interest in meteorites. It's basic and
very easy to read. Loads of great pictures too. I also like Kevin Kichinka's
"The Art of Collecting Meteorites". Now, if you aren't a "Newbie" you
will love McSween's "Meteorites and Their Parent Planets". I use my copy
to fill up the shelf! But, what a Great Hobby, no matter what some say.
Have A Great Day! Sorry Anne but, Think Snow!!!
Dennis