[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - November 16, 2009

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:03:41 +0100

Wonderful photos, Dave, the eyes compete with the meteorites.

Gosh, if I try to imagine me back in school, the door opens and Mr.
Gheesling, entering the desk and chasing away the Latin-teacher, begins
telling stories about heavenly stones and, even more, showing some of them
and, even much more, allows to hold them in my very own hands - I'd have got
mad immediately.

So it took me several years more to get mad :-(

Well, but at least I succeeded and got :-)

Best regards,

Matthias B.