[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - November 16, 2009

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:16:51 -1000

Aloha Michael, Dave, Matthias,

What a great RFSPoD! I agree with Matthias that no such outreach ever happened in my youth to inspire my current passion. Through the adventures of Dave (and Jerry Armstrong, Anita Westlake, David Hardy and Sean Murray according to Dave?s article in Meteorite Aug 2008), school children and general public in Georgia are now being exposed to these visitors from space. Great job, and an inspiration to me. Mahalo for all that you guys do!

... and yes Matthias, the madness took long to gestate, but as they say, better late than never ;^)

gary