[meteorite-list] Metal detector Question

From: Erik Fisler <erikfwebb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:05:43 -0700

A good gold machine can find coins,? a good coin machine can't necessarily find gold.
White's Goldmaster series VLF detectors are great,
Fisher's Gold Bug 2 is GREAT,
and Minelabs 2100's are simple and great!
or you can dive deeper into minelabs detectors and buy some really expensive
detectors that are HOOTTTT on gold and meteorites but have tons of interference and pinpointing issues...

I can take my GMT to the park and it's like shooting fish in a barrel...

depends on if you are looking for small targets with low metal,
or deep metal targets...

happy hunting!

[Erik]