[meteorite-list] Feedback -- will get both from fine town library interlibrary loans -- you sold me MIA about 2 months ago -- Thanks muchly!: Ed Grondine: Rich Murray 2009.10.15

From: Rich Murray <rmforall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:14:36 -0600

Re: Feedback -- will get both from fine town library interlibrary loans --
you sold me MIA about 2 months ago -- Thanks muchly!: Ed Grondine: Rich
Murray 2009.10.15

Paul H, since I started posting about April to various lists, no one has
agreed with me...

Well, I'm only presenting evidence for possibly a million 0.1 km diameter
ice fragment impacts -- a fractal distribution, of course, in size,
velocity, location, and angle of impact, within a time frame of a day to a
few decades.

Fact is, after looking over many ice impact fields in many parts of Earth, I
am confident of my findings, and suspect I will turn out to be barely ahead
of a very large, exponentially evolving pack -- this is my goal.

The high (> 1 km), plateaus of Argentina, Oregon, New Mexico, and Texas are
good places to apply Google Maps and Earth.

I'm interested in whether and why you might explore this.

I totally support the independence of all others.

Rich Murray, 1943 Otowi Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505 505-501-2298
rmforall at comcast.net