[meteorite-list] Ad Sales bickering, debates and the Really Good Stuff

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:22:37 -0500

I personally think at this point that Art should be getting a quarter or at
least some monetary amount for each post. If this were a Google click
environment he'd be making some money. ;-)

I'm all for you Art, and thanks for setting up the list. You honestly should
be running for public office since you must have really strong and think
skin to have all of this bouncing off of you.

Hang in there my friend. I appreciate your many years of the list and your
services. Thanks for all the information we have had and are still gleaming
from the list.

Keep up the great work for many years to come.

All the best!

Brian

IMCA #6387

searchingforfun is my ebay User Id