[meteorite-list] A New Fresh (looking) Arizona Meteorite

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:04:30 -0700

Hi all,
Just returned from another successful Arizona meteorite hunt. This
time I returned with a beautiful fresh (looking) 33 gram chondrite
from just south of Tucson. I searched all the next day and found no
other stones.

Here's my question. From the looks of this stone it hasn't been on the
ground very long. I wonder is it possible it could be from the June
fall that our good friend Jack Schrader discovered? Considering the
rains that came after that fall it could have started to get rust
spots - like this one shows.

Take a look and see what you think.

http://www.mr-meteorite.net/justbeforedark.htm

Thanks,