[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - October 18, 2009 GRIMSBY METEORITE HUNT

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Michael and List,

? Thanks so much, Michael J., for posting these pics for all the rest of us. If we can't actually be there, you allow us to at least join in the thrill of the hunt vicariously! I'm sure the rest of the List members share my appreciation for your great work for all of us. Thanks a lot, man, and please keep it up!?

? Good luck to all you guys lucky enough to be able to be up there searching now. I wish success for each and every one of you. ( Besides, you guys CAN'T let Mike F. be the ONLY meteorite hunter to find one! Just think about how big his head might get if that were to happen!? ;-)? Just kidding, Mike. A big congrats to you, too, on that beautiful find. I KNOW that had to be a rush!

? Looking forward to more great "Rocks From Space Pics of the Day" -from Grimsby AND all over the world.

? Sincerely,
? Robert Woolard?

? ???
?