[meteorite-list] Issue with etching via ferric choride

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:29:54 -0700

It sure would, Eric.
I should point out though, that there is a PowerPoint presentation available
on the subject under the downloads category on the IMCA site. It is entitled
Meteorites 301, and is a follow-up to 201 and 101, as you would expect. I
just downloaded them all last week, and may use the first two for a upcoming
Boy Scout presentation.
I should also point out that I have not *yet* done any etching, so the
contents of this PowerPoint program pretty much match the extent of my
knowledge on the subject! ;^)
Linton