[meteorite-list] Issue with etching via ferric choride

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:54:29 EDT

Thank you Linton.
However those PowerPoint presentations are for IMCA members only.
You need a logon Id to download them.
Eventually there will be a lot more education and information material on
our website but it has to be written first, and two IMCA are working on that.
So it will be a while longer.

An incentive to become an IMCA member now???? ;-)

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 10/29/2009 6:30:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,