[meteorite-list] Thomas Jefferson & Weston

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 00:37:23 +1000

I remember reading about this when I did my Weston page a while back. I
can't remember where I found all the info now but I think there were a few
sources I compiled together. In 1808 Jefferson allegedly wrote a response to
Daniel Salmon about the Weston fall. It's all here:

http://www.meteorites.com.au/favourite/december2007.html

Cheers,

Jeff