[meteorite-list] AD - slices of a really nice NWA xxxx for sale.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:01:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again to everyone, a second AD, sorry... wont happen much.

Recently I posted pics of a really nice NWA stone I cut up.
I need to raise some cash and have decided to offer up the ONLY slices of this I will offer, prior to testing being complete.

The complete stone weighed 165g prior to cutting.
I only plan to offer 44 grams of this for sale. The rest will remain in my collection.
As of now, it is unclassified but testing is being done and will be submitted for official NWA number once all the data needed is in.
This stone is a really nice meteorite!

4 complete slices and 1 end cut along with a few part slices are available.

9.3 gram complete slice.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/NWAxxxx93g.jpg

8.0 gram complete slice
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/NWAxxxx80g.jpg

6.5 gram complete slice
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/NWAxxxx65g.jpg

6.4 gram complete slice
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/NWAxxxx64g.jpg

2.9 gram end cut
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/NWAxxxx28gec.jpg

part slice sample photo
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/uNWA165gpssample.jpg

I also have some part slices that are .5 grams up to 2 grams - pics on request.
This is some really nice material, make me a offer.

Greg C.