[meteorite-list] AD-ebay ASP auction

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 05:19:47 -1000

Hope you've recovered from the long Labor Day weekend. I have ebay
auctions ending Saturday (beginning at 12:37 pm PDT). Up on the block
are:

NWA 869 L4-6 - cherry and oriented (w/ nice rollover lipping)
individuals
Sahara 02500 L3.8 - 154g individual (good for cutting into slices)
NWA Pallasite - 2.11g olivine encrusted fragment of a rare desert
pallasite
Pultusk H5 - 5.54g crusted full slice of this historic Polish fall
Sulagiri LL6 - 0.53g partslice of this rare fall from India
Allende CV3 - 3.19g crusted individual (one of the most studied
meteorites)
Tatahouine Dio - 1.04g fragment
Olivine Bomb - 191.4g Split and polished half stones of green olivine

... and more. These are all top quality pieces that would make a
great addition to your collection, with many still at 99? ... so
what's the ASP in the subject title in reference to? Well, I'll be
attending the Astronomical Society of the Pacific (ASP) conference in
Millbrae, and if any of you happen to win an auction and are attending
ASP too, I'll be able to hand deliver your specimen!

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

ALSO: Latest shipment from the hot deserts of Africa:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2034186&id=1394318075&l=a9c3592ce4

Gary Fujihara
AstroDay Institute
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, HI 96720