[meteorite-list] AD Meteorite sale

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:33:09 +0200

Dear List Members,
I have still few meteorites for sale/trade, here a list with some

- NWA Ureilite (now I am waiting for NWA number after first study), two
last huge slices 43.6 grams and 36.9 grams. This Ureilite have very nice
green, yellow olivine crystals, loots of vein like area filled by
graphite between Ol and Px minerals. Specimen is very fresh.
Photos (Zoom to see details) :
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/UreiliteSlice43Grams# size:
71x65x4 mm
and second slice :
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/UreiliteSlice36Grams# size: 67x62x4
mm
on request I can send hi-res photo of slices and Microscopy photos).

-Sikhote Alin 1360 grams oriented individual. Amazing quality of crust,
loot&rsquo;s of flow lines and rollover lips.
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/SikhoteAlin1360Grams# size:
127x97x48 mm

- Henbury 516 grams, specimen with super shape (looks like Neolithic
tool !).
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/Henbury516G# size:122x56x32 mm

- NWA xxx probably LL6 chondrite, with fresh crust. Weight 3.2 kg, two
types of litology visible on fresh surface. On fusion crust surface thin
flow lines are visible.
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/NWA32KgLL# size: 135x124x117 mm

-Polymictic Eucrite NWA 2724 100 grams full slice. Very fresh EUC with
great interior and huge surface area! Membrane box include.
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/NWA2724Eucrite# size: 148x108mm

All details, photos please write to my address : illaenus at gmail.com
Trades is also available.

Kind Regards