[meteorite-list] Credit where credit is more than due

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:19:45 EDT

Hello Richard;

If you continue to do business with Eric Twelker you will find that he is
as honest and reliable as you stated in your post and very much more.My
experience over many years has shown me that and i highly respect him too.

We have many such dealers in our community an i like you really appreciate
their honesty and integrity.Good luck in your collecting and searching for
the ellusive stone if you persue such stones in the fields.

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770