[meteorite-list] Thank you List.

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

Good Morning from Sin City,

I have been collecting and recently hunting meteorites for just these past nine months. Nearly a dozen dealers on the LIST can attest that I "caught the bug" and quickly aquired first, the requisite, ubquitose, types and now the more definitive and rare examples as I refine my interest. I could not have obtained these specimens and the lab equipiment to enjoy them without the postings of the members of the List and their respective websites.

The amount of knowledge one can aquire from perusing the professional photography and academic papers posted to the List and available on the dozens of links provided is frankly, incredible.

I wish to publicly thank the List for welcoming this "newbie".

A special thanks to Sonny Clary who, by serendipty, lives within hailing distance of me and has generously guided my first steps into this remarkable field of interest. His finds, particularly in Nevada, are among the rariest extant.

A quick Vielen Dank to Moritz Karl for the gorgeous Cape York. The Winonaite was beautifully prepared.

Count Guido Deiro