[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Melanie Matthews <spacewoman2775_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:52:23 -0700

Hello, List,
I've been thinking... how about a get together for us meteorite enthusiasts, or even a meteorite show sometime here on Vancouver Island or the Lower Mainland of Southern British Columbia, Canada?

I don't yet have a passport - which I'll need to get into the US (should be getting one soon, though),, and I'd love to get to meet you guys, and get to see/handle some of the best out of your meteorite collections! The countryside is absolutely gorgeous where I live in the Comox/Courtenay area.. :)

Maybe we could plan a date which might be good for many of you to come up this way?

Regards
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!