[meteorite-list] Flow lines on the INSIDE! Not.

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:52:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jason, Piper, Mike and List,

Gathering my tattered cloak up to cover myself, I must say that even I, with less than a year in the game, wouldn't be so ignorant as to say I saw flow lines on the INSIDE of a specimen. What I said.. and did see.. were..and I will be a bit more descriptive here...nearly parallel, but sinuous, thin, rounded, iron lines orientated in one direction on the outside surface of a formerly concreted and rusted Nantan that I had blasted the crap out of and wirebrushed. It looks lovely. Maybe I should put it eBay and call it a 100% crusted and oriented individual...:o}

Guido