[meteorite-list] Ad: Buzzard Coulee from OutofaBlueSky

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 22:32:48 -1000

Thats funny Jeff, as McCartney and I were talking about that very feature earlier today. But this is an iridescence as you can see a rainbow of colors in this stone's thumbprints.

I have seen this feature on very fresh fusion crust of some Berduc individuals ... um, not that I would actually have one. ;^)

gary