[meteorite-list] The Slovakian Fall

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:02:01 +0200

Mike and List
I think we must be realy creazy that we spend importand Easter Hoolidays in
the field :)
Few days after Slovakia scientists announced their new finds I decided to
make a small hunting group and try to search the fall area. We spend 3 days
in Vysny Klatov and here is some photos from this hunt.

http://www.polandmet.com/+vysny_klatov.htm

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667