[meteorite-list] Meteor-wrongs being sold on ebay by listees

From: Ken Newton <magellon.ken_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:58:08 -0400

Hi Warren,
If I may suggest: First contact the seller(s) privately and share your
concerns. If the seller(s) responds and corrects the transaction, then
the transaction is complete and needs no further discussion.

IF the seller(s) and yourself cannot reach a mutual resolution, then
share name of the seller(s), the transaction details, and the
attempted resolution details with the List.

Best wishes,
Ken