[meteorite-list] nut bag reporting award Wisconsin

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:05:17 -0500

Good Morning All! True, Livingston is a little known town in Wisconsin,
but is very rich in history. The town was founded by F.Hugh Livingston,
my wife's Great Great Grandfather. His linage includes Sam Livingston,
founder of Calgary, Canada and Dr. David Livingston, explorer of Africa.
If you are a Livingston or a Watson, I have the family tree back to
John Livingston, born 1754. So, needless to say, my wife and I would
love to see the new fall named "Livingston". If would be easier for
me to justify buying a sample too. :-)
Good Luck All.. Travel Safely
Dennis Miller