[meteorite-list] More backstory on the schoolyard find

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

I just got off the phone with Mike.
He's only in town a short time and then is off on another adventure, but you could tell by sound of his voice that he was really jazzed to speak with the kids and then to have them finding meteorites right there in the school yard!

He said it was one of the most exciting things that has happened to him in all the years hes been hunting meteorites.

He also told me that several more stones have been found by well known hunters in the past day or so, so I expect we'll be hearing more about these ongoing successful hunts soon.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography