[meteorite-list] VERY SAD NEWS

From: info at niger-meteorite-recon.de <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:46:19 +0200 (CEST)

Salam ya Abdelfattah,
?
Although I never met Mbarek in person I regret the loss of a true companion?of
our mutual passion. Particularly as with every central figure in the field of
Northwest African meteorites?also?a wealth?of knowledge and information is
lost.?
?
My thoughts are with his family and friends. May?Mbarek rest in piece.
?
Masalaama
?
Svend