[meteorite-list] VERY SAD NEWS

From: Chladnis Heirs <news_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:44:43 +0200

Dear Abdelfattah,

this is a really sad and the more shocking news,
as we met Mbarek just a few weeks ago and found him in his always jocund and
friendly mood.

We and we think we can speak also for all the countless collectors,
researchers and curators keeping knowingly or unknowingly specimens in their
collections from the stones, which had passed through his hands,
are grateful to his contribution and will honour his memory.

Today the meteorite family has lost a good man.

Saddened we express our condolences to Mbarek's family and his friends.

Stefan & Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----