[meteorite-list] Hawking on Alien Life - Alan Hills, Yamamoto, Nakhla

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:45:26 -0400

Guido,
I try (emphasis on try) to follow Hawking and interestingly, the main reason he fears aliens is because he says they would be far more advanced then we are.
This because they got here. If they are advanced enough to travel such great distances (at least 100's of light years) they are probably smarter and way more advanced than we are.
Thank you for the link.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza