[meteorite-list] Sale/ad Wisconsin meteorites looking for a new home

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:12:41 -0700

Hi all I was able to pick up a few very small very nice Wisconsin
meteorites on my 7 day adventure to the area and need to pay for the
plane ticket and rental car and the hotel and so on. So I am willing
to part with a couple of the hard earned and perfect stones. One is a
perfect 7.7 fully fusion crusted stone and the other is around 9.6
gram and is also 100% fusion crusted. The 9.something stone is still
in Wi and I don't have pictures yet but I assure you it is as nice as
can be.
Serious offers only please. First come first served. I will post some
photos later on my site for all to see. Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com