[meteorite-list] Wisconsin vs Tamdakht and other NWA falls

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 18:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list members,
 I was wondering about the price about the two falls, Wisconsin and Tamdakht ( nwa fall example). why does Wisconsin is expensive more than Tamdakht 30 times? is it because of the TKW, the a video of the fireball was taken or tamdakht was felt in NWW ( since nwa is known with the cheapest meteorites in the planet because people here are poor).
 The most thing I noticed is that UShunters have one word, otherwise some NWA dealers who do not have access to such a fall try to breake it by saying there is 500kg or a Ton, btw, does anyone know what's the TKW of Tamdakht?
 My experience tells me even a common chondrite falls in Europe or US would cost 30 times the same material falls in NWA, i klnow that USand europe have stong economy, but it's about meteorite fall, no matter where it falls.
Please let me knwo what is the difference between NWA falls and American/european falls!!!
 what about a US lunar find, i think it would cost $30k a gram.
I really hope to ge some reasonable questions!!

My best and happy hunting to our friend in the Wisconsin field.
Aziz, Suffron guy