[meteorite-list] Perseids 2010

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:23:00 +0200

Starting at about 10 o'clock, walking over the fields together with my dear
wife, pretty cloudy sky with only a few windows to the stars and - yes
indeed, 2 nice Perseids flashing silently in the West. One for each of us,
that's not the richness of Aladin's cave, but we're happy about them and
launched our wishes as fast and as silent as the meteors appeared and
disappeared. Aladin couldn't have been luckier.

Best,

Matthias