[meteorite-list] Perseids 2010

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2010 21:33:21 UT

Jan wrote:

"How long is it driving to Germany"

Exactly the same idea crossed my mind, only difference I was pondering
how long it would take me to drive to Holland ... have never been there
and my Pauline would like to see the tulips in spring there!

Well, as for watching the Perseids, do not look directly toward the shower
radiant but rather about 60? away from it. The closer you are to the radiant
the shorter the trails are!

Cygnus (the Swan) and Aquila (the Eagle) is always a promising place to look!

Back into the garden for more Perseids (weather permitting - it's cloudy again!)

Bernd