[meteorite-list] Why make differnt size scale cubes?

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:56:43 -0700

Hi Rex, Never knew there were no standards in scale in scientific
photography. The scale cubes with hash marks are good, so long as people
use them correctly in their photos. Thanks for explaining it. Cubes are
MUCH better to use than coins. By the way, I wasn't downing your cubes,
I simply didn't see a point in different size cubes until you guys
explained it. It makes more sense now.

Eric