[meteorite-list] For the record - I do not buy unsolicitedmeteorites from unknown sellers

From: Barry Hughes <bhughes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:45:35 -0400

  I buy from you guys...I've learned my lesson...I have about 5 people I
  buy from with the exception of some guys in Germany who are IMCA
  guys...and of course Dean in Austrailia. I've been playing with some
  guy that says he's got like a 50 lb meteorite and would like to sell
  before he tests it. Yea, I'll wire the money right out.