[meteorite-list] Newcomers and the Meteorite world

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:15:47 -0400

I heard one autograph dealer once say "I enjoy the letters while they are in
my possession, and when I sell them, they are replaced by new ones that I
enjoy as long as I have them".

I guess the same can go for meteorite dealers. You can have a passion for
the items which you sell, enjoy them while you have them, but still sell
them.

Really depends on the nature of the person, rather than whether one has the
passion or not.

Mark

Mark Grossman