[meteorite-list] AC 001???

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:25:05 EDT

That's right AC001 was found by Alain Carion in the Sahara in 2000.
And he did give the Musee d'Histoire Naturelle in Paris a piece of it for
classification, but The Musee never got around to looking at it. Too busy?
Because it is only an ordinary chondrite? I don't know.
But Alain told me that in his opinion it is an LL most likely 3 to 5.
And I believe he knows what he is talking about.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 8/15/2010 5:10:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time,