[meteorite-list] meteorites and the newcomers

From: Don Giovanni <grigaro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:34:33 -1000

Steve,

I'd guess Bob's line was more of a witty, off-the-cuff comment than a statement of undeniable truth. I suspect there are LOTS of people with two or more meteorites, who aren't dealers. Just a guess on my part.

I once owned a different car than I have now. And I once sold some stock. However, those things didn't make me a used car salesman or a stockbroker.

> IF YOU HAVE 1 METEORITE YOU ARE A COLLECTER......Words have never more spoken with truth
> behind them.

Spelling and grammar have been known to be better, though. (Just kidding!)

     DG