[meteorite-list] C is for collectors

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:27:19 -0700

Good point, Steve.
Perhaps I'm being naive, but I think we have a fine group of officers and
directors. While I don't know all of them personally, I can't imagine them
perpetrating the kind of nefarious treachery that some folks seem to be
concerned about. I appreciate them volunteering their time to make the
meteorite collecting community a better place - for ALL.
Still, we each have the freedom to join or not. Myself? I joined as soon as
I felt I was worthy of membership.
A good day to all.
Linton
IMCA 7571