[meteorite-list] The emperor of angrites

From: Edwin Thompson <etmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:50:48 +0000

Hello fellow list members, there has been a lot of talk about the "king of angrites". So we decided to introduce you to the Galactic Emperor of all angrites.
D'Orbigny the emperor of the meteorite galaxy; it is the biggest, baddest Sith Rock in all the Galactic Empire. This main mass is 2.3 kilograms boasting hundreds of moon like vesicles up to 2.5 centimeters in diameter where beautiful augite crystals touch with a radiused termination against the surface of the glass lining each vesicle. There are wondrous vugs by the hundreds that are lined with beautifully perfect augite crystals reminiscent of superman's crystal hideout in the arctic. This emperor of all angrites also displays the largest Olivine crystal clast found in any angrite that measures 3 centimeters in length. There are huge clasts of volcanic glass and round balls of this same smokey tinted volcanic material. Within this mystical basaltic texture there lies a strange flat plain of aligned crystals that terminates in the center of only part of the stone almost as if this stone was cut with a light saber billions of years ago and then healed itself again. The fusion crust of D'Or is a thin gray colo
red melt with darker crust collected in the regmaglymphs. We have held this wonderful Sith Lord for over ten years and we continue to hold it back from the market in hopes that a museum will step forward and acquire the emperor D'Orbigny.
Please visit our web site to experience the emperor of angrites but beware the power of the dark Lord D'Or.

Beware the dark side and may the Farce be with you!

http://www.etmeteorites.com/meteoritesforsale/dorbignyangrite.html