[meteorite-list] WAS Cyanobacteria in meteorites? NOW: Life in Meteorites

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:39:48 -0700

Hi Adam,

I think eventually the scientific community will embrace it. A large
collection of highly intelligent minds think rather slowly apparently.
;) Patience... Historically there's a process of belief vs proof and
that helps hypothesis and theory to evolves into self evident fact.. At
first people are not receptive and it gets ignored, then they argue
against it, then it becomes plausible, and finally it becomes a viable
theory, which in turn becomes fact based on empirical evidence. Only
then will something become "accepted". Like I said before, the evidence
of extraterrestrial life is growing.

You mention Mars and exploration... I found this the other day.
Symphony of Science - The Case For Mars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5sWfhkpE0

Enjoy...

Eric