[meteorite-list] Search for first U.S. lunar meteorite

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:56:02 +0200

When the metaliban, those medieval extremists, phrasemongers of culture and
heritage, enemies of the progress of scientific cognition, the lost children
of the meteorite family,
will have closed each and every desert and each and every country under the
sun
for meteorite finding,

then, truly, o Rob, I promise you, that the first American lunaites (plural)
will be found.

Because the flock of the just and the assiduous will find their last meadow
in the land of the free.

What the above mentioned meteorite clowns always forget, when they greedy
stitch their mantras in their pillows (a H5, W4 a year is our Kingdom of
B... Heaven)
The finding rate of planetaries is a function of experience, hunting
conditions and first and foremost: the manhours spent.

Skol!

But maybe Sonny and you are faster :-)
I keep my fingers crossed.
Martin

P.S. In former times it was more sporty. Do I hear that Greenwich advertises
a reward for the first Martian found in the Commonwealth?

O tempora o mores...

;-)

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----