[meteorite-list] Two new books on UK meteorites

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:09:48 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let folks know about two new books on UK meteorite falls that
have just recently been published. I have got both of these and they
both have lots of good info and historical sources on UK meteorite
falls. The author is James Robinson and he books are titled:

'The Authenticated Meteoric Falls Of The British Isles'

and

'The Pseudo-Meteoric Events of the British Isles'

He only has a few copies of the second book available. I have asked
James whether it is ok to post his details here and he is more than
happy for people to contact him about these books. His email address
is as follows:

james.robinson77 at tesco.net

Please see the BIMS news page for a bit more info (http://www.bimsociety.org/)

Cheers