[meteorite-list] Help with a Gebel Kamil meteorite for sale on eBay

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:26:48 -0500

I would never buy from someone with 0 feedback in the United States, unless I could personally visit them. Buying from anyone overseas is risky enough even with feedback. Buying from a well known dealer or an IMCA member reduces the risk to (almost) to zero.

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago

Least I be misinterpreted, I have bought more than 100 meteorites on ebay and direct from well know dealers, many overseas, with no problems or regrets.